Sewing box decoupaged with paper, painted with chalkboard paint and decorated with the embellishments. The sewing box is an altered letter rack!
Find more projects and inspiration in the Buddly Crafts blog.
- Pronty MDF Letter Rack Kit #423540
- Buddly Crafts Industrial Gears Metal Charms – 20pcs Silver Tone
- Pronty Softboard – Bicycle Vintage #4
- DecoArt Americana® Acrylic Paint – Cool White (Semi-opaque)
- DecoArt Americana® Chalkboard Paint – Black Slate DS90
- Viva Decor Clear Silicone Stamps – Tailoring Backgrounds #84
- Studio Light Paperpatch Decoupage Paper – Tres Chic
- Osnaburg 112cm (45″) wide Cotton Fabric – 1m Natural Unbleached
- Buddly Crafts Flatback Half Pearls – 550pcs 5mm Multi P25
- M BOSS Embossing Powder – Black
- M BOSS Embossing Powder – White
- Tsukinenko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad – Large
- Heat gun
- decoupage glue
Paint the parts of the letter rack with the black and white paints. Paint black the sewing machine and the two round buttons from the softboard.
Glue the decoupage paper on the back and front racks.
Using the viva stamps and embossing powder, decorate the inner back side. Glue the sewing machine and place a little gear on the it.
Cut a 7cm x 24cm long piece of the cotton fabric. Fold about ½ cm on the long side and glue it. Then glue the fabric on the middle divider to create two pockets.
Glue the decoupage on the front side and decorate with the Viva stamp and embossing black embossing powder. Place a metallic embellishment and a flat back pearl in the center. Add the two round buttons, previously painted.
Assemble the letter rack according to the instructions provided in the package.
Cut two different size hearts from the cotton fabric. You will need two pieces for each heart. Glue around them, leaving only one side open and fill the hearts with more fabric to create pillows. Glue the remaining opening. Attach a metallic embellishment.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.