Use natural materials to make a big hanging star for your Christmas decoration.
Find all materials and more projects in Buddly Crafts
- Knorr Prandell Metal 4mm Wire Star – 1pc – 25cm
- Tando Creative Greyboard Reindeer – Small 2pcs 100mm x 73mm
- Ranger Embossing Powder 0.5oz 15g – Gold
- Tsukinenko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad – Large
- Knorr Prandell Natural Decorations – 10g Star Anise
- Knorr Prandell Natural Decorations – 35g Small Alder Cones #1022
- Halbach 3mm Jute Twine 46m – Cream
- Knorr Prandell 6mm Satin Ribbon Roll 10m – Green Gold #704
- Knorr Prandell Decorative Icelandic Moss 50g – Red #6694220
- Glue gun
Start glueing the red moss on the wire star with the hot glue gun.
Wrap asymmetrically the jute cord around the star. Glue the endings.
Press the star anise pieces and the alder cones on the watermark ink pad, cover with the gold embossing powder and heat set. Do the same with the greyboard reindeer.
Glue the embellishments on the star and add some ribbon on the top.