Make a natural look Christmas tree with wood pieces and jute fabric. Decorate with ribbons and pearl embellishments.
Find all materials with more projects in Buddly Crafts
- Gathered Small Drift Wood Pieces
- Knorr Prandell Polystyrene Cone 1pc – 20cm
- Knorr Prandell 100cm (39″) wide Jute Hessian Fabric – 1m Natural
- Tsukineko StazOn Pigment Ink Pad – Chocolate Brown
- Buddly Crafts Woven Gingham Ribbon 3m – 9mm Red A03
- Buddly Crafts 15mm Flatback Pearls – 50pcs Snowflakes White P30
- Buddly Crafts Flatback Rose Pearls – 50pcs 12mm Ivory P13
- Knorr Prandell 1mm Bakers Twine – 20m – Red #012
- Buddly Crafts 8mm Spacer Beads – 70pcs Silver SP3
Color the cone with the StazOn pigment ink pad.
Cut 6x3cm piece of the jute fabric and cut at the middle long side.
Start glueing the drift wood pieces beginning from the base of the cone and adding between them pieces of jute fabric.
Continue to top, trying to place smaller size wood pieces.
Make small bows with the gingham ribbon, place the on the tree and a flatback rose.
Cut 6cm long pieces of the bakers twine and make loops.
Glue them on the tree and place a pearl snowflake on top of them.
Add spacer beads to embellish further.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.