An easy to make angel wings card with a watercolour result background to send your Christmas wishes.
Find all materials and more projects in Buddly Crafts
- Dovecraft Cards & Envelopes – 5×7 – 10pcs White DCCE026
- Joy! Crafts 300gsm Kraft Paper – A5 White 20pcs
- Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain 57ml (1.9oz) – Faded Jeans
- Tsukineko Delicata Pigment Ink Pad Large – Silvery Shimmer
- JeJe Extra Sticky Double Sided Tape – 12mm x 10m
- Buddly Crafts 75mm x 45mm Holograph Angel Wings 10pcs – Silver
- Knorr Prandell 3mm Satin Ribbon Roll 10m – Pale Blue #032
- Sparkletz Embellishment Pack 10g – Starry Sky #119
- Knorr Prandell Beads & Sequins Assortment – Light Blue
- Craft Creations Christmas Peel Off Stickers – 2pcs – Christmas Mix Silver #731
Cut a 5x6in piece of the white paper. Spray some Faded Jeans colour and some water, letting the colour to dilute further.
Add some Silvery Shimmer to distress the blue colour shades.
Set the piece of card with some double sided tape.
Glue the angel wings and make a bow with the satin ribbon.
Embellish with sequins and stars and add the peel-off sticker words.