Quick and easy to make, this card gives an elegant touch on your Christmas wishes.
Find all materials and more projects in Buddly Crafts
- Tando Creative Greyboard Stag Heads 2pcs 49mm x 103mm
- Ranger Embossing Powder 0.5oz 15g – Gold
- Tsukinenko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad – Large
- Buddly Crafts Fuzzy Frayed Edge Grosgrain Ribbon 3m – 38mm Red & Gold 250
- Buddly Crafts 25mm Highland Deer Printed Grosgrain Ribbon 2m – Red & Gold
- Buddly Crafts 15mm Stars Metal Claw Stud Rivets – Gold Tone 50pcs #V6
- JeJe Extra Sticky Double Sided Tape – 12mm x 10m
- Dovecraft Cards & Envelopes – 5×7 – 10pcs White DCCE026
- Tsukineko Delicata Pigment Ink Pad Large – Champagne
- Joy! Crafts 300gsm Kraft Paper – A5 White 20pcs
- Craft Creations Christmas Peel Off Stickers – 2pcs – Relatives Gold #597
Use the Tando Creative Greyboard shape as a stamp by pressing on the Delicata ink pad to decorate a 4×6 piece of white paper.
Use the Versamark ink pad and the Gold embossing powder to cover the Tando Creative Greyboard shape. Repeat for a smooth result.
Place two stripes of JeJe double sided tape on the white card starting about 5cm from the bottom edge.
Set the frayed edge grosgrain ribbon first, place more tape and then the printed one. Make sure that both ribbons end at the back of the card.
Place gold embossed on the top of the ribbons and add the peel off stickers on the card.