Christmas bauble uses a half of an acrylic bauble to make an ornament filled with handmade gift boxes, wooden, shapes and a bear.
- Knorr Prandell Clear Acrylic Fillable Ball – 100mm
- Viva Decor Structure Paste – White #101
- Viva Decor Eiskristall – 200g Ice Crystals
- Knorr Prandell Binder Twine – 20m
- Buddly Crafts 40mm Tiny Fluffy Teddy Bears 4pcs – Colour Mix T13
- cArt-Us Tiny Wooden Shapes – 45pcs Sweet Xmas #1024
- Buddly Crafts Round Wooden Beads – 100pcs Red & White
- Buddly Crafts Wooden Shapes – 20mm Christmas Mix 30pcs W46
- Kim’s Digi Papers – Winter Warm
- Sizoflor 600mm Angel’s Hair Fleece Fabric – 1m – White #000
- Knorr Prandell 6mm Sheer Organza Ribbon Roll – 10m – Olive #4480
- Knorr Prandell 3mm Satin Ribbon Roll 10m – Red #015
- Knorr Prandell 3mm Satin Ribbon Roll 10m – Cream #051
- Knorr Prandell 10mm Satin Ribbon Roll – 4.5m – Red #2215
Palette knife, hot glue gun, glue craft knife, printer
Download and print one red and one green of the pattern papers. Measure 6 squares of 2cm sides in a cross shape from the red paper and cut. Repeat with about 1.5 sides from both papers
Fold on the measurements and glue to form square boxes. Leave one side open.
Cut a small piece of the fleece fabric and place it at the bottom side of the half acrylic ball using your hot glue gun.
Tie the 3mm red satin ribbon around the green box and half place in the bigger red box. Place all the boxes in the bauble. Remember to align the top side with the hanging hole of the ball.
Glue the wooden items, place a bear in the box and set the rest of the embellishments.
Using the palette knife cover the half top of the outside ball with the structure paste and press it on the ice crystals. Remove the excess. Let it dry well.
Tie bows with the satin and organza ribbons and the binder twine.