Photo frame decorated with gears and an old car card stamp.
This project is part of the November challenge of CCB. To find more, take part and win prizes click here
The photo frame is partially covered with aluminium foil and then with gel medium mixed with paints from the Tattered angels.
Following that, gears and wire are glued on the left bottom side of the it and covered with rusty look paints.
For this rusty finish a kit from Tattered angels was mainly used that gives the shades of rust . It perfectly covered the metallic elements placed on the photo frame, too.
Inside it, a 4x6in card was placed featuring a card postal of an old car. The car is a stamp from Viva and was embossed with black embossing powder.
- Glimmer Mist – Sugar Maple
- High Impact Metallic Paint – Rose Gold
- High Impact Paint – Red
- Glimmer Mist – Coffee Shop
- Naturally Aged Kit – White Rusty Metal
- Viva Decor A5 Clear Silicone Stamps Set – Old Timer #100
- Buddly Crafts Industrial Gears Metal Charms – 20pcs Silver Tone
- Aluminium foil
- Gel medium – transparent
- Photo frame
- Wooden numbers
- Metallic embellishments