Use the wooden rings as a base to make stylish Christmas tree ornaments.
Find all materials and more projects in Buddly Crafts
- Knorr Prandell Beech Wood Rings 5pcs – 55mm
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Resin Decorative Deer 12pcs – White TH93746
- Buddly Crafts Woven Gingham Ribbon 3m – 9mm Red A03
- Knorr Prandell Natural Decorations – 35g Small Alder Cones #1022
- DecoArt Extreme Sheen Metallic Paint 59ml 2oz – 24k Gold
- Buddly Crafts 15mm Stars Metal Claw Stud Rivets – Gold Tone 50pcs #V6
- Knorr Prandell Decorative Icelandic Moss 50g – Red #6694220
- Hot glue gun
Paint the wooden rings with the gold paint.
Glue some red moss on the wooden ring and then add a small deer.
Tie some ribbon (about 10cm long in total) to hang the ornaments, glue small alder cones and make a bow.
So simple but very effective
Thank you a lot dear Sue!