Wooden box painted with Tattered angels mists.
- Rouge- Glimmer Mist 2oz
- Glimmer Mist – Mardi Gras
- Simply Sheer – Bold Red (Plain Jane)
- Jute Rope- Natural 14′
- Buddly Crafts 55mm Shabby Chiffon Flowers Ribbon – 90cm Ivory
- Buddly Crafts Metal Claw Rivets – 5mm Round Antique Bronze 200pcs #V10
- Buddly Crafts Large Pressed Metal Peacocks – 10pcs Antique Bronze
- Knorr Prandell Satin Ribbon Roll 10mm – 4.5m – Dark Red #218
- Knorr Prandell Wooden Treasure Chest – Medium
An easy to make project using matching colours that are sprayed in random on the box surface.
Let the paint dry well and using a stencil and some modeling paste, apply a design on parts of the box. Spray again on the paste to colour it. Let it dry and decorate with metallic embellishments, ribbon and fabric flowers.
It ‘s an easy to make jewellery box that can be a perfect gift in a short time.
Another great work. I love peacocks! xx Ilana
Thanks Ilana 🙂
What a pretty box, Kyriakos! So yummie colors and the peacock is adorable!
Thank you a lot Evelyn for paying some time visiting my posts and your lovely comments 🙂 🙂
Lovely box! Thanks for visiting me on my blog ! ❤️