Use air dry clay to make wings shaped charms in gold color and partially glazed.
Find all the materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Glaze – Rusty Hinge
- Prima Finnabair 5″ x 8″ Silicone Mould – Wing & Locket
- Creall Do & Dry Light Air Dry Modelling Clay – White 250g
- Tsukineko All-Purpose Ink 15ml – 70 Metallic Vegas Gold
- Tsukinenko VersaMark Watermark Pen
- Buddly Crafts 3mmx5mmx0.8mm Fine Jewellery Chain 3m – Gold
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Basic Jewellery Findings Set 62pcs #0298
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Eye Pins 100pcs – 32mm Gold
- Heat tool
Place the air dry clay into the winds mould and let it dry well.
Paint the winds with the gold paint.
Use the brush side of the VersaMarker to ink the embossed design of the winds. Add embossing glaze and heat set.
Use wire to form eye pins or cut to size the Hobby and Crafting Fun Eye pins and glue them on the back side of the wings, on the long ends of them.
On the left wing (as in photo) attach a 20cm long chain on top and a 25cm long piece of chain to the bottom of it. On the right wing attach a 19cm and a 36cm long chain on the top of it and one 25cm long chain to the bottom of it.
Place jump rings and a lobster hook at the edges.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.