Use two old paint brushes to attach pen nibs and decorate a tiles stamped card.
Find all materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Darkroom Door Collage Cling Rubber Stamp – DDCS023 Arty Mosaic
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Pen Nibs 12pcs
- Tsukineko VersaFine CLAIR Pigment Ink Pad – Nocturne
- Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad – Large
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint 59ml 2oz – Snow (Titanium) White DA01
- Tsukineko All-Purpose Ink 15ml – 14 Poppy Red
- Joy! Crafts 300gsm Kraft Paper – A5 Natural 25pcs
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Spiral Bound Sticker Book 4.5″x8.5″ – Big Chat
- Joy! Crafts 300gsm Kraft Paper – A5 White 20pcs
- Craft Medley Natural Jute Cord 80g – 3ply FL102
- JeJe Double Sided Sticky Tape 20m – 6mm wide
- Collall Double Sided Sticky Foam Pads – 400pcs 5x5x1mm
- Hot glue gun
Stamp with the Nocturne ink pad and the Darkroom rubber stamp on a white card kraft paper. Cut the stamped squares.
Stamp with same rubber stamp and the Versamark ink pad to create watermark effect on a 4x6in kraft paper.
Distress the stamped kraft paper with white paint creating thick brush strokes.
When the paint dries, lightly stamp (a distress like) with the Nocturne colour ink pad and the rubber stamp.
Sprinkle some red poppy paint. Let it dry well.
Separate the brushes from two old paint brushes and cut the wooden part to fit the size of the card. Attach the pen nibs and wrap some jute cord around them.
Glue the custom made pen nibs holders and add some jute cord.
Decorate with the square cut stamped tiles (add foam pad on the back for dimension) and the words from the sticker book
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.