Use tassels and angels wings to create easy angel ornaments or just attach with charms and beads to make tassel decorations.
Find all the materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Gutermann Tassels with Bead – 10cm 3pcs – Red
- Gutermann Tassels with Bead – 10cm 3pcs – Silver
- Buddly Crafts Silver Tone Metal Charms – 2pcs Deer with Bird 42mm x 58mm
- Buddly Crafts 75mm x 45mm Holograph Angel Wings 10pcs – Silver
- Knorr Prandell Silver Plated Craft & Jewellery Wire – ⌀ 0.4mm x 40m
- DecoArt Extreme Sheen Metallic Paint 59ml 2oz – Sterling Silver
- Hobby & Crafting Fun 8mm Jingle Bells 16pcs – Red & White #3931
- Hobby & Crafting Fun 8mm Jingle Bells 16pcs – Silver #3901
- Buddly Crafts Silver Tone Metal Charms – 6pcs Heart Keys 18mm x 51mm
- Buddly Crafts Ornate Keys Metal Charms – 14pcs Silver Tone AS7
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Adornments – Stars 27pcs
- Buddly Crafts 7mm x 11mm Star Metal Charms 20pcs – Antique Silver
- Buddly Crafts 30mm x 35mm Metal Flower Pendants with Hollow Glass Domes 2 Sets – Antique Silver
- Knorr Prandell 3mm Satin Ribbon Roll 10m – Red #015
- Knorr Prandell 3mm Satin Ribbon Roll 10m – Silver #694
- Hot glue gun
Colour the back side of the angels wings with the silver sterling paint.
Attach jingle bells and stars on the keys with some wire and twist the edges of it.
Attach a star on the metal pendant and jingle bells with some wire.
Add a drop of hot glue to the middle of the angel wings and place a tassel. Tie the embellishments with the satin ribbon.
For the tassel ornament, decorate with the dear charm and the key only.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.