Use an iron on patch to decorate a card. Create a shinny distressed background with silver sterling paint and embellish with stamens, ribbons and small beads.
Find all materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Buddly Crafts Nursery Iron On Embroidered Applique Patch – Princess Cat 65mm x 70mm #11
- Tsukineko Memento Dye Ink Pad Large – Angel Pink
- Tsukineko Memento Dye Ink Pad Large – Lulu Lavender
- Buddly Crafts 9mm Ric Rac Trimming 3m – Baby Pink
- Sparkletz Embellishment Pack 10g – Barefoot Beach #101
- Knorr Prandell 100cm (39″) wide Jute Hessian Fabric – 1m Natural
- Buddly Crafts 10mm Stitch Edge Grosgrain Ribbon – 3m – White & Hot Pink
- DecoArt Extreme Sheen Metallic Paint 59ml 2oz – Sterling Silver
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Dainty Pearlized Stamens – Pink #5705
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Spiral Bound Sticker Book 4.5″x8.5″ – Big Chat
- Joy! Crafts 300gsm Kraft Paper – A5 White 20pcs
- Papermania 5″x7″ Blank Cards & Envelopes 50pcs – White PMA 150630
Use a sponge dauber to lightly distress the half side of a 4x5in piece of kraft paper with the Memento ink pads.
Sprinkle some silver sterling paint and spray with water. Take a bamboo stick and lay the paint on the paper. Dry well.
Cut about 10cm x 0.5cm long pieces of the jute fabric, bend in half and glue them on the card stock.
Continue with some ric rac ribbon and the iron on cat patch.
Glue half folded stamens under the cat and make a ribbon with the grosgrain ribbon.
Finish by adding Sparkletz embellishments and a “smile” word from the sticker book. Place it on a card base.