Decorate a cotton cosmetic bag with an iron on patch, ribbon and paint with a few easy steps using fabric glue.
Find all materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Knorr Prandell Natural Cotton Make-Up Cosmetic Bag 18.5x14cm #145
- Buddly Crafts Nursery Iron On Embroidered Applique Patch – Princess Cat 65mm x 70mm #11
- Tsukineko All-Purpose Ink 15ml – 80 White
- Tsukineko All-Purpose Ink 15ml – 33 Rose Pink
- Viva Decor Sponge Dabbers
- Collall Textile Glue – 250ml
- Buddly Crafts 10mm Stitch Edge Grosgrain Ribbon – 3m – White & Hot Pink
- Buddly Crafts 32mm Polyester Lace – 3m White Flower #2
- Knorr Prandell 12mm Flatback Flower Rhinestones – 120pcs – Pink
- Knorr Prandell Ø 2.5mm Glass Rocailles Beads – Silver 17g
Use a sponge dabber to distress the cotton bag with the white paint.
Continue with the rose pink colour making a thick line in the middle of the cotton bag. Dry and iron to set the colour.
Apply textile glue in a thin line to the middle of the coloured area and add the lace.
Repeat and add the grosgrain ribbon.
Iron the iron on princess cat applique patch.
Stitch the flower rhinestones with a glass bead to the centre of them.