Use small tree branches as a base to add flowers, buds and leaves and some long lasting spring feeling to any corner of your house.
Find all materials with more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Marianne Design Creatables Cutting Dies – Anja’s Beautiful Flower Set LR0546
- Leane Creatief A4 0.8mm Flower Foam Sheets 6pcs – Set 7 Pastel Blue/Violet Colours
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Dainty Pearlized Stamens – Pink #5705
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Dainty Pearlized Stamens – Violet #5707
- Kuretake ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Watercolour Pen – Pink 025
- Kuretake ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Watercolour Pen – Lilac 083
- Darice Floral Tape 1cm x 27.4m (.5″x30yds) – Green
- Buddly Crafts Silk Rose Leaves – Dark Green
- Small tree branches
- Hot glue gun
- Die cutting machine
Die cut flowers from the foam sheets.
Add details on petals with the watercolour pens.
Punch a hole to the centre of the flowers and pass pearlized stamens though it.
To make the buds, use a single layer of flower cut. Start wrapping a petal towards the centre and continue rolling the rest. Close with some hot glue.
Place the flowers and the leaves on the branch.
Cover and secure with some floral tape.