Use small tree branches as a base to add flowers, buds and leaves and some long lasting spring feeling to any corner of your house.
Find all materials with more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Marianne Design Creatables Cutting Dies – Anja’s Beautiful Flower Set LR0546
- Leane Creatief A4 0.8mm Flower Foam Sheets 6pcs – Set 7 Pastel Blue/Violet Colours
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Dainty Pearlized Stamens – Pink #5705
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Dainty Pearlized Stamens – Violet #5707
- Kuretake ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Watercolour Pen – Pink 025
- Kuretake ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Watercolour Pen – Lilac 083
- Darice Floral Tape 1cm x 27.4m (.5″x30yds) – Green
- Buddly Crafts Silk Rose Leaves – Dark Green
- Small tree branches
- Hot glue gun
- Die cutting machine
Die cut flowers from the foam sheets.
Add details on petals with the watercolour pens.
Punch a hole to the centre of the flowers and pass pearlized stamens though it.
To make the buds, use a single layer of flower cut. Start wrapping a petal towards the centre and continue rolling the rest. Close with some hot glue.
Place the flowers and the leaves on the branch.
Cover and secure with some floral tape.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.