Transform spun cotton balls into faux stone beads with ALL PURPOSE ink and make a necklace. Alter it to your colour preferences by combining different colour beads available in store.
Find all materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Knorr Prandell Spun Cotton Balls – 20mm x 35pcs #202
- Tsukineko All-Purpose Ink 15ml – 20 Tropical Lagoon
- Knorr Prandell Beads & Sequins Assortment – Gold
- Le Suh Perlon Jewellery Thread .5mm #005
- DecoArt Extreme Sheen Metallic Paint 59ml 2oz – 24k Gold
- Knorr Prandell Beech Wood Rings 5pcs – 55mm
- Gutermann Tassels with Bead – 10cm 3pcs – Turquoise
- Buddly Crafts 20mm Pearl Beads 10pcs – Aqua BG12
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Jewellery Clasps Findings Set 62pcs #0297
- Cousin Jewelry Basics 4-6mm Metal Jump Rings 400pcs – Antique Gold 34719024
- Buddly Crafts 3mmx5mmx0.8mm Fine Jewellery Chain 3m – Gold
Paint the spun cotton balls with the Tropical Lagoon colour. Let them dry well.
Piece the spun cotton balls side to side.
Cut two 25cm long pieces of the clear jewellery thread and tie a jump ring to one side of each.
Start passing beads having a tube bead, a rocaille bead, a round bead, a rocaille bead, a tube bead and sequin with that order. The sequin’s curved side will be used a bead cap, followed by a spun cotton ball or a large pearl bead.
Repeat the order backwards to continue after a large bead is used and finish with a jump ring again at the end. The total length for the necklace here is about 20cm long each side.
Paint a wooden ring with the gold paint.
Tie a tassel on the wooden ring and pass jump rings to secure the previous made bead strings. Finish by adding chain and clasps to the desired length of the necklace.