Make a mix media card combining a greyboard heart, structure paste, beads and transparent butterflies.
Find this and more projects with all the materials in Buddly Crafts
- Tando Creative Greyboard Textured Hearts – 6pcs 38mm > 110mm
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Transparent Acetate Wings 72pcs TH93785
- Viva Decor Artline Modeling Paste 250ml – 100 Fine White
- Joy! Crafts Corrugated Card – 12″x12″ – Wide #0212
- Hobby & Crafting Fun No Hole Mini Pearls 1mm – Red #4204
- Hobby & Crafting Fun No Hole Mini Pearls 1mm – White #4203
- Knorr Prandell Beads & Sequins Assortment – Red
- Dovecraft Cards & Envelopes – 5×7 – 10pcs White DCCE026
- Gathered Sea Glass 350g – Red & Brown
- Tsukinenko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad – Large
- Ranger Embossing Powder 0.5oz 15g – Gold
- Ranger Embossing Powder 0.5oz 15g – White
- JeJe Extra Sticky Double Sided Tape – 6mm x 10m
- Tim Holtz 4×8 Layering Stencil – Heartstruck THS 073
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Spiral Bound Sticker Book 4.5″x8.5″ – Big Chat
- Heat tool
- Hot glue gun
Press the heart shape on the VersaMark ink pad, cover with gold embossing powder and heat set.
Using a sponge dauber on a 9x10cm piece of white cardstock, mark with the stencil and the VersaMark watermark ink pad. Cover with white embossing powder and heat set.
Cut a 4x6in piece of corrugated paper, tear it to the right top to middle side to make an opening enough to show the previously embossed white paper cutting. Turn back side both papers and set the white paper cutting to cover the opening on the corrugated paper. Set double sided tape and place it on the card base.
Cover with structure paste the middle of the corrugated paper.
Set the greyboard heart and place little piece of the gathered sea glass.
Continue by adding small beads, the butterflies and the sentiment.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.