Give a sense of sea by making napkin rings decorated with drift wood pieces and sea shells.
Add scattered sea shells, sea glasses and more from the Natural Decorations on your table to match the napkin rings.
Find this and more inspiration with all the material in Buddly Crafts
- Gathered Sea Shells – 120g Mixed
- Gathered Small Drift Wood Pieces
- Knorr Prandell Beech Wood Rings 5pcs – 35mm
- Buddly Crafts 8mm Spacer Beads – 70pcs Silver SP3
- Buddly Crafts 7mm x 11mm Star Metal Charms 20pcs – Antique Silver
- Buddly Crafts Clear Glass Domed Cabochons – 12mm Round 15pcs GC3
- Buddly Crafts 7mm Rhinestone Claw Rivets 50pcs
Steps for the triangle napkin ring.
Glue 3 pieces of drift wood to form a triangle.
Add sea shells to the bottom edge of the triangle.
Decorate further with the embellishments.
Steps for the round napkin ring
Glue at angle a piece of drift wood on the wooden circle.
Choose winkle sea shells and place them both on the wooden circle and on the drift wood piece.
Add the beads and the small star to decorate further.