Show your love with a handmade card fulls of kisses in pink and red shades decorated with feathers and sequins
Find all the materials in Buddly Crafts
- Penny Black Clear Stamps – All About Love 30-391
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Camellia #101
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Orchid #034
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Petal Pink #134
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Cardinal #025
- Tsukineko VersaFine CLAIR Pigment Ink Pad – Nocturne
- Knorr Prandell Beads & Sequins Assortment – Red
- Knorr Prandell Guinea Fowl Feathers – Red
- Tsukineko Memento Dual Tip Marker Pen – Rose Bud
- May Arts 20mm Chevron Stripe Twill Ribbon 1m – Black #382-34-10
- JEJE 3D Double Sided Sticky Foam Tape 2m Roll – 12mm x 2mm Thick
On a 4x6in piece of white cardstock stamp the kisses stamp with Camellia, Orchid and Petal pink ink pads.
Distress with some Cardinal ink the right side of the card.
Stamp a kiss with the Cardinal ink and lightly colour the edges of the design with the rose bud marker. Cut around the design.
Stamp with the Nocturne ink pad the Love stamp on a piece of cardstock.
Cut the letters around.
Place 2 x 7cm long pieces of the chevron ribbon first and then start placing the feathers. (3 were used).
Stick foam tape on the letters and on the stamp kiss and place them on the card. Embellish with sequins and place on a card base.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.