Make a cupid themed charm to hang on a necklace decorated with pearl beads and chains.
Find all the materials in Buddly Crafts
- Penny Black Clear Stamps – All About Love 30-391
- Tsukineko StazOn Solvent Ink Pad – Blazing Red
- Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad – Large
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Glitter & Flitter Set – Valentine #8607
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Glitter & Flitter Set – Silver #8601
- JeJe Extra Sticky Double Sided Tape 10m – 3mm wide
- Buddly Crafts Round Faux Pearl Drops – 8mm 30pcs
- Buddly Crafts Round Faux Pearl Drops – 10mm 25pcs
- Buddly Crafts 3mmx2mmx0.6mm Fine Jewellery Chain 3m – Platinum
- Knorr Prandell 200g Glass Beads Assortment in Storage Box – Red
- Buddly Crafts Rose Rectangle Metal Pendant Frames – 3pcs Silver Tone
- Ranger Embossing Powder – Holographic
- Ranger Embossing Powder – Clear
- Buddly Crafts 10mm Lobster Clasps – 40pcs – Silver Tone ST14
- Cousin Jewelry Basics 4-8mm Metal Jump Rings 120pcs – Silver 34719158
- Heat gun
Stamp the cupid design on a 2.2 x 2.9 cm piece of cardstock.
Spread a bit of glue on the edges of the paper piece and sprinkle with Valentine glitter.
Add a couple of hearts to decorate further and let it dry.
Press the stamped piece of cardstock on the VersaMark watermark stamp pad, cover with the holographic powder and heat set. Repeat with at least 4-5 layers using the clear one.
Add the pearl beads and the red beads on 7cm to 10cm long pieces of chain and attach on the frame using jump rings.
Finally attach the stamped paper on the frame using the double sided tape and pass a chain.