Die cut flowers, cut petals and create a large dimensional flower to embellish your craft project.
Find all the materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Marianne Design Creatables Cutting Dies – Anja’s Beautiful Flower Set LR0546+
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Dainty Pearlized Stamens – Pink #5705
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Dainty Pearlized Stamens – Violet #5707
- Joy! Crafts 300gsm Kraft Paper – A5 White 20pcs
- Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad – Large
- Ranger Embossing Powder 0.5oz 15g – Silver
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Peony #016
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Pink #033
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Orchid #034
- Hobby & Crafting Fun 3mm Pearls Trio – Pink
- Buddly Crafts Silver Tone Metal Charms – 10pcs Pen Nibs 7mm x 32mm
- Buddly Crafts 25mm Printed Grosgrain Ribbon – 2m Paisley Pink
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Spiral Bound Sticker Book 4.5″x8.5″ – Big Chat
- Heat tool
- Hot glue gun
- Die cutting machine
- Sponge daubers
Die cut flowers with the white kraft paper.
Blend and colour the flowers with the ink pads.
Keep 3 flowers (smaller to larger), cut into petals the rest bend and form them.
Create an embossed background. Use the die cut piece of the kraft paper as a stencil to lightly outline the flower shapes on a 4x6in piece of kraft paper. Cover with silver embossing powder and heat set.
Start gluing petals in a circular way keeping in mind that the 3 kept earlier flowers will be placed into the centre.
Glue the pearlized stamens among the petals and close to the centre.
Glue the main flower into the centre, add a drop of hot glue and some dark pink beads.
Cut a 4in long piece of the printed ribbon and glue under the flower.
Finish by adding the metallic pen nibs and a sentiment.