An easy way to make a beaded pendant is by “sewing” beads on the sieve of the Hobby and Crafting Fun open pendant hanger. Choose one colour shades or match various colours beads.
Find all the materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Hobby & Crafting Fun 30mm Open Pendant Hanger with Sieve #7842
- Hobby & Crafting Fun 4mm Acrylic Diamond Beads Trio – #0403
- Knorr Prandell Beads & Sequins Assortment – Green
- Le Suh Perlon Jewellery Thread .3mm #003
- Knorr Prandell Ø 2.5mm Glass Rocailles Beads – Silver 17g
- Buddly Crafts 3mmx5mmx0.8mm Fine Jewellery Chain 3m – Silver
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Jewellery Clasps Findings Set 62pcs #0297
Remove the back of the sieve. Cut a 20cm long of the jewellery thread and tie one end to a hole of the sieve ring. You can cut the thread again and repeat the process, as having long pieces of threads will take more time to pass and sew the beads.
Pass a couple of beads and sew on the sieve ring to any direction. Repeat by altering colours of the beads.
When you reach covering about ⅔ of it, use only the silver rocailles beads to cover the rest.
Attach the back on the sieve, cut a 20cm long piece of the chain and add lobster lock.