A handmade photo album to keep baby memories can make a perfect gift. Use blank pages to keep memories, dates and place photographs.
Find all the materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Marianne Design Collectables Cutting Dies – Bear COL1376
- Stafil 50cm x 70cm Leatherette Fabric 490gsm – 067 Baby Blue
- De Witte Engel 100% Wool TrueFelt Felt Fabric 20cm x 30cm x 1.2mm – Light Blue VLAP612
- Knorr Prandell 1mm Bakers Twine – 20m – Red #012
- Knorr Prandell 100cm (39″) wide Jute Hessian Fabric – 1m Natural
- May Arts 20mm Chevron Stripe Twill Ribbon 1m – Red #382-34-14
- Viva Decor A5 Clear Stamps – Grunge Backgrounds #158
- Tsukineko StazOn Solvent Ink Pad – Azure
- Craft Medley Natural Jute Cord 80g – 2ply FL100
- Buddly Crafts 5mm Round Metal Claw Stud Rivets – Silver Tone 200pcs #V8
- Buddly Crafts 32mm Polyester Lace – 3m White Flower #2
- Phoenix Polyester Toy Filling – 250g
- Tando Creative 2mm Greyboard 5pcs – 8″ x 8″
- Tsukineko All-Purpose Ink 15ml – 80 White
- We R Memory Keepers Heidi Swapp Cinch Book Binding Tool with Square Holes
- We R Memory Keepers Cinch Bookbinding Wires 2pcs – 1″ White
- Collall Textile Glue – 100ml
- Die cutting machine
- Hot glue gun
- Sponge dauber
Cut two 24x24cm pieces of the leatherette fabric, large enough to cover the greyboards.
Turn the leatherette fabric to the back and glue one of the greyboards. Cut on the corners, fold and glue. This is the internal of the covers and can be covered either with a square piece of the leatherette fabric or a paper of your choice in a dimension slightly smaller than the cover. Repeat to make the back cover.
Use a sponge dauber to cover some to the front side of the cover. Let it dry well and stamp with the StazOn ink and the Viva decor stamps.
Cut a piece of the chevron ribbon and continue adding the lace ribbon.
Die cut a bear from the felt fabric.
Cut a 12x12cm piece of the jute fabric and hand sew the felt bear with the baker’s twine. Let an opening on the head.Fill the bear with the toy filling. Use a pen or a stick to guide and fill the toy filling to all sides of the bear. Close the opening.
Glue the square jute fabric on the cover.
Add two beads for the eyes and a bow. Alternative, hand sew or use a marker to draw the nose and the mouth. Twist baker’s twine and jute cord and create a frame by gluing it around the jute fabric. Add the round studs.
Use the book binding tool to make holes both on covers and on pages and bind together. Pay attention that the back cover should be punched the upside down to match the front cover holes. Use black pages to test before final punch.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.