Easy and quick to make small cards that can be sent or placed on gifts packages and bags.
Find all the materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Joy! Crafts 300gsm Kraft Paper – A5 White 20pcs
- Papermania 5″x7″ Blank Cards & Envelopes 50pcs – White PMA 150630
- Buddly Crafts Wooden Shapes – 40mm Stars 6pcs W44
- Tsukineko All-Purpose Ink 15ml – 70 Metallic Vegas Gold
- Knorr Prandell 1mm Bakers Twine – 20m – Yellow #010
- Knorr Prandell 1mm Bakers Twine – 20m – Dark Green #017
- Buddly Crafts 75mm x 45mm Holograph Angel Wings 10pcs – Gold
- Darkroom Door Texture Cling Rubber Stamp – DDTS033 Sunshine
- Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad – Large
- Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Glaze – Rusty Hinge
- Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Glaze – Broken China
- Sizzix Thinlits Cutting Dies By Tim Holtz – Holiday Words #2 661601
- 3D Double Sided Foam Tape 2m Roll – 12mm x 2mm
- JeJe Double Sided Sticky Tape 20m – 6mm wide
- Heat tool
Cut the blank card in half. Cut 3x4in pieces of the white cardstock.
Distress the card stock pieces with large paint brush strikes using the gold ink.
Stamp with the rubber stamp and the watermark ink. Cover with the embossing glaze and heat set.
Wrap bakers twine around them.
Colour the wooden stars with the gold ink and when they dry, wrap some bakers twine around them. Cut the angel wings in half and place them on the card and then add the stars.
Die cut the JOY word and place it on the card using some foam tape.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.