Make a bauble Christmas tree ornament filled with tiny seals on ice and share the joy of the season.
Find all the materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Knorr Prandell Clear Acrylic Fillable Ball – 80mm
- Creall Do & Dry Light Air Dry Modelling Clay – White 250g
- Knorr Prandell Resin Decorations – 4pcs Baby Seals #860
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint 59ml 2oz – Snow (Titanium) White DA01
- Craft Emotions Tiny Wooden Shapes – Alphabet Serif Small 250pcs
- cArt-Us Tiny Wooden Shapes – 45pcs Sweet Xmas #1024
- Tsukineko Memento Luxe Ink Pad – Danube Blue
- Sparkletz Embellishment Pack 10g – Crystal Stars #118
- Hobby & Crafting Fun 8mm Jingle Bells 16pcs – Red & White #3931
- Knorr Prandell Beads & Sequins Assortment – Red
- Knorr Prandell 3mm Satin Ribbon Roll 10m – Pale Blue #032
- Knorr Prandell 3mm Satin Ribbon Roll 10m – Red #015
- Viva Decor Jewellery Glue 28ml
- Hot glue gun
Use the air dry clay to shape a 5-6cm diameter ground base with some partially higher points (like hills on ground), let it dry and paint with the white paint.
Colour the wooden letters and star shape with the blue ink.
Hot glue the seals and the wooden shapes on the clay surface.
Add pearls and a jingle bell. Glue some stars.
Take the half of the fillable ball and glue some stars to the inner part of it. Hot glue the clay base and close the ball. Use a sponge and the white paint to create a frost effect on the ball.