Cover polystyrene stars with fabric and cotton cord and make easy ornaments to decorate your Christmas tree or any place of your house.
Find all the materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Knorr Prandell Polystyrene Star – 1pc – x 14cm
- Knorr Prandell Polystyrene Star – 1pc – x 9cm
- Stafil 8cm x 30cm Christmas Tubolare Stretch Cotton Knits Set 6pcs – Red
- Hemptique 20lb Hemp Cord 1mm x 62m – White
- Buddly Crafts 15mm Stars Metal Claw Stud Rivets – Silver Tone 50pcs #V5
- Buddly Crafts 22mm Swirls & Leaves Cut Out Satin Ribbon 2m – White
- Needle and red thread
- Hot glue gun
Cover the large star with the cotton fabric and hand sew the edges.
Add the swirl and leaves cut out satin ribbon around it.
Pass the cord through the centre of the star (use a thick needle and/or a piercing tool) and pull tight to shape clear the intern corners of the star. Secure the cord to one of the sides.
Tie some a long piece of cord to the middle of the already placed cord and pass around the peaks of the star and back to the centre. Secure in the middle when you finish from all sides.
For the small star, place some fabric in the centre of it.
Repeat the cord passing procedure above.
End by covering the peaks of the star with the cord.