Decorate a slice of bark with structure paste and ice crystals, creating a sparkling background for a gold centre base star.
Find all materials and more projects in Buddly Crafts
- Craft Emotions Round Tree Bark Slice – ⌀16-18 cm
- Tsukinenko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad – Large
- Buddly Crafts Wooden Shapes – 40mm Stars 6pcs W44
- Ranger Embossing Powder 0.5oz 15g – Gold
- Tando Creative Greyboard Reindeer – Minis 16pcs 16mm > 35mm
- Knorr Prandell 1mm Bakers Twine – 20m – Red #012
- Viva Decor Eiskristall – 200g Ice Crystals
- Tsukineko StazOn Pigment Ink Pad – Passion Red
- Viva Decor Artline Modeling Paste 250ml – 100 Fine White
- Palette knife
- Glue gun
Press the wooden star on the VersaMark ink pad, cover with the gold embossing powder and heat set.
Cover the bark slice with modelling paste and place the wooden star.
Add the ice crystals, press lightly and remove the excess
Colour the Tando Creative greyboard reindeer with the StazOn Pigment ink.
Place it on the star and add bakers twine around the star.
Fold some bakers twine multiple times making a bow like shape. Glue it on the star and a bell.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.