Cover a wire star shape with ribbon cuttings and jute cord and embellish it with jingle bells and natural elements.
Find all materials and more projects in Buddly Crafts
- Knorr Prandell Metal 4mm Wire Star – 1pc – 15cm
- Hobby & Crafting Fun 35mm Star Cut Jingle Bells 6pcs – Red & White #2711
- Hobby & Crafting Fun 10mm Jingle Bells 12pcs – Silver #390
- Craft Medley Natural Jute Cord 80g – 3ply FL102
- Buddly Crafts Woven Gingham Ribbon 3m – 16mm Red A033
- Knorr Prandell 3mm Satin Ribbon Roll 10m – Red #015
- Knorr Prandell Natural Decorations – 10g Star Anise
- Knorr Prandell Natural Decorations – 35g Small Alder Cones #1022
- Glue gun
Cut pieces of the ribbons and the jute cord and make loops around the wire star.
Tie and knot to secure the ribbon cuttings in place and continue covering partial the wire star.
Cover the rest of the wire star by wrapping around jute cord.
Add the adler cones on the ribbons.
Continue by adding the anise and the jingle bells.