Craft faux stone charms with few materials and steps with this easy tutorial. Choose from the beautiful colours the glass pieces are available to much your style. Stamp it with your favourite stamp or just leave it blank.By gluing small pieces of the glasses on earring studs you can make matching earrings to necklaces.
Find this and more inspiration with all the materials listed in Buddly Crafts blog
- Gathered Sea Glass 350g – Classic Mix
- Buddly Crafts 3mmx2mmx0.6mm Fine Jewellery Chain 3m – Gold
- Gold Plated Jump Rings – 4mm 144pcs #1137
- Buddly Crafts 10mm Lobster Clasps – 40pcs – Antique Bronze
- Tsukineko StazOn Pigment Ink Pad – Snowflake
- Ranger Embossing Powder 0.5oz 15g – Gold
- Tsukinenko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad – Large
- Viva Decor Jewellery Glue
- Viva Decor A5 Clear Silicone Stamps Set – Peacock Feathers #108
- Heat tool
Stamp with the StazOn Pigment Snowflake and the Viva decor Peacock stamp one of the blue glass piece to a size that you like.
Press the edges of the glass piece on the VersaMark ink pad, cover with embossing powder and heat set. While each side is still hot, press again on embossing powder for a thicker layer. Pay attention to hold the glass pieces with pliers or similar tool to avoid burning for the heat tool.
When glass pieces are cold, place a jump ring with the jewellery glue on one of the sides and let the glue set well. Alternatively, add a small amount of hot glue, press the jump ring and cover with embossing powder. Heat set the embossing powder shortly (as the glue is already warm) to give the impression of a solid setting.
Cut 50cm long pieces of the chain and add jump rings and a lobster lock.