Have your summer photo in a mermaid inspired frame that holds some of the magic in the shaker side of it.
Find all the materials, this tutorial and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts blog
- Knorr Prandell Bare Wood Picture Frame – Double Hinged #711
- Sparkletz Embellishment Pack 10g – Ocean Waves #103
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint 59ml 2oz – Snow (Titanium) White
- Gathered Sea Glass 350g – Blue & White
- Ranger Embossing Powder 0.5oz 15g – Gold
- Tsukinenko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad – Large
- Gathered Sea Shells – 120g Mixed
- Gold Plated Jump Rings – 4mm 144pcs #1137
- Tsukineko Memento Luxe Ink Pad – Danube Blue
- Craft Medley Natural Jute Cord 80g – 3ply FL102
- Stampendous Cling Stamp – Mermaid CRP151
- Heat tool
- Hot glue gun
Cover the wooden frame with the DecoArt Americana paint.
Remove the glass from one of the sides and glue it with hot glue on the front of the frame.
Stamp with VersaMark the Stampendous Mermaid on a piece of white cardboard, cover with gold embossing powder and heat set.
Distress the bottom side with Memento LUXE Danube blue.
Place jump rings, small pieces of the gathered glass and some of the Sprakletz embellishment pack on the front glue glass side of the frame. Place the Mermaid stamped image and the back of the frame.
Turn to the front and cover the edges of the glass with the jute cord.
Add embellishments to decorate further and to cover the corners where the front glass is glued.