Craft a jewelry piece out of the small drift wood pieces wrapped with gold wire and decorated with turquoise beads.
Find this tutorial with more inspiration and all the materials in Buddly Crafts
- Gathered Small Drift Wood Pieces
- Knorr Prandell Craft & Jewellery Wire – ⌀0.8mm x 6m Gold Plated
- Tsukinenko VersaMark Watermark Pen
- Ranger Embossing Powder 0.5oz 15g – Gold
- Knorr Prandell Beads & Sequins Assortment – Turquoise
- Hobby & Crafting Fun 4mm Acrylic Diamond Beads Trio – #0405
- Viva Decor Jewellery Glue
- Buddly Crafts 3mmx2mmx0.6mm Fine Jewellery Chain 3m – Gold
- Gold Plated Jump Rings – 4mm 144pcs #1137
- Buddly Crafts 10mm Lobster Clasps – 40pcs – Antique Bronze
- Heat tool
Use the gold plated wire to bind together the drift wood pieces by making loops around them.
Mark small spots using the VersaMark watermark pen on the opposite edge for the drift pieces, cover with embossing powder and heat set.
Glue the beads on the drift wood pieces, add jump rings and 2x20cm long pieces of the gold chain on each of the sides.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.