Make Christmas tree ornaments using bark slices painted with ALL-PURPOSE INK white color and stamped with Christmas theme stamps. The surface of the wood slices are covered with CREATIVE MEDIUM for an iridescent result and then stamped with MEMENTO LUXE Bahama blue ink and sealed with clear embossing powder from Imagine.
For once more the Radiant Neon Amplify! White paint makes the perfect snow result and works as a glue medium to add the ice crystals.
Find how to make these ornaments in Imagine’s blog
- All-Purpose Ink – White
- Creative Medium – Iridescent blue
- Memento Luxe – Bahama Blue
- Embossing Powder – Clear
- Radiant Neon Amplify! – White
- On Point Glue
- Palette knives
- Wooden bark slices
- Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps – Blowing snowflakes tree, Snowflake Trio
- CraftSmart – Toy soldier stamp
- Heat tool
- Viva Decor – Eiskristall
- Satin ribbon