A fluffy Christmas tree made of white feather strings and white lace flowers is an alternative way to decorate for Christmas, but still impressive. Add a quick to make flowers light string to match the tree.
- Polystyrene Cone 1pc – 20cm
- Buddly Crafts 40mm Marabou Feather String Trimming 1m – White
- Knorr Prandell Beads & Sequins Assortment – Orange
- Buddly Crafts Guipure Lace Antique White 1m – 45mm 5-Petal Flowers
- Viva Decor Jewellery Glue
- Battery operated lights string
- Hot glue gun
- Bamboo skewer
Cut small pieces of the feather stings of about 3-4cm long.
Separate the lace flower from the string.
Use the hot glue to set the feather on random place on the cone.
Fill the gaps with the 5-petal flowers using the hot glue gun too
Add beads and sequins using the jewellery glue.
For the lights stings
Cut 5-petal flower from the lace as many as the bulbs on the lights string.
Use a bamboo skewer to make an opening in the center of the 5-petal flowers.
Place a flower on each bulb. The lace will tight a bit, keeping the flower on the light. Alternatively, just a drop of hot glue will set the flower.