Buddly Crafts round faux pearls drops make it so easy to craft a jewellery piece for anyone without the need of special techniques or tools. Use the pearl drops alone, match them with other beads and create your own pendant shape.
Find all the materials with more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Buddly Crafts Round Faux Pearl Drops – 8mm 30pcs
- Buddly Crafts Round Faux Pearl Drops – 10mm 25pcs
- Buddly Crafts Round Faux Pearl Drops – 12mm 20pcs
- Buddly Crafts 3mmx5mmx0.8mm Fine Jewellery Chain 3m – Silver
- Buddly Crafts 3mmx2mmx0.6mm Fine Jewellery Chain 3m – Silver
- Buddly Crafts 8mm Cord & Tassel End Caps – 15pcs Antique Silver
- Cousin Jewelry Basics 4-8mm Metal Jump Rings 120pcs – Silver 34719158
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Jewellery Clasps Findings Set 62pcs #0297
- Hot glue gun
Screw the metal bails into the hole of the pearls, in different sizes.
Attach the drop pearls together using jump rings in different sizes. No special pattern to follow, just continue to form the shape of the charm according to your taste.
Take a jump ring and pass the 2mm x 0.6mm chain in about 6cm long pieces. Close the jump ring.
Glue the jump ring into a tassel end cap.
Finally attach the metal chain tassel onto the pearl drops charm, pass the thicker chain on desired length to the charm and attach a lobster lock.