Use silicon moulds to cast wings and decorate a Christmas card in easy steps.
Find all the materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Prima Finnabair 5″ x 8″ Silicone Mould – Wing & Locket
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint 59ml 2oz – Snow (Titanium) White DA01
- Tsukineko Delicata Pigment Ink Pad Large – White Shimmer
- Marianne Design A5 Mask Stencil – Tiny’s Sliced Wood PS8040
- Knorr Prandell Marabou Feathers – White #002
- Buddly Crafts 15mm Drop Pearl Beads String – 1m – White PBS20
- Joy! Crafts 300gsm Kraft Paper – A5 White 20pcs
- Tsukineko All-Purpose Ink 15ml – 70 Metallic Vegas Gold
- Starform Christmas Peel Off Stickers – Merry Christmas #351 Gold
- Hot glue gun
Cast wings out of the silicon mold using hot glue.
Colour the wings with the DecoArt American white paint and lightly distress with the Delicate ink pad.
Place the stencil on a 4x6in piece of cardstock and by using a sponge dauber cover with the gold ink.
When the paints dries, glue some white feathers.
Separate the drop pearl beads from the string.
Glue the wings and add the drop pearls and the peel off sticker.