Make a Christmas angel ornament covered with lace and feathers and wings made of clay.
Find all the materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Stafil Bare Wood Figure 1pc – 35mm x 120mm
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint 59ml 2oz – Snow (Titanium) White DA01
- Knorr Prandell Marabou Feathers – White #002
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Adornments – Stars 27pcs
- Prima Finnabair 5″ x 8″ Silicone Mould – Wing & Locket
- Creall Do & Dry Air Dry Modelling Clay – 500g White
- Buddly Crafts 15mm Drop Pearl Beads String – 1m – White PBS20
- Buddly Crafts 30mm Eyelet Cotton Crochet Lace – 1m White
- Buddly Crafts 32mm Polyester Lace – 3m White Flower #2
- Hot glue gun
Use the silicone mould to cast two wings of clay. When they dry, paint with the white paint.
Colour the half top of the wooden figure with the white paint.
Cut 5-6cm long pieces of the laces and trim the edges to chevron shape.
Fold half to the long side and again to the long middle the lace cuttings
Start gluing the laces and the feathers on the wooden figure, in layers leaving about 2cm from the head.
Cover the remaining part up to the head with some cotton crochet lace only.
Add the wings to the side, slightly turning backwards and a metallic star.
Cut 5 drops from the pearl string and glue the edges together to form a circle. Attach it to the head of the wooden figure.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.