Decorate your Christmas tree, hang it on a door, make it part of a Christmas decoration or just add it on a Christmas package, this jingle star will certainly catch the eye.
- Buddly Crafts Bare Wood Christmas Shapes – 6pcs – Star 70mm x 70mm
- Hobby & Crafting Fun 35mm Star Cut Jingle Bells 6pcs – Red & White #2711
- Kippers Hobby Psst Watercolour Glimmer Mist Spray – Red
- M BOSS Embossing Powder – White
- Tsukinenko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad – Large
- Viva Decor A5 Clear Silicone Stamps Set – Brick & Wood #103
- Knorr Prandell Binder Twine – 20m
- Buddly Crafts 15mm Ruffle Edge Satin Ribbon – 2m – White
- Buddly Crafts 10mm Stitch Edge Grosgrain Ribbon – 3m – Red
- Heat gun
Spray the wooden star with the red glimmer mist. Let it dry well.
Using the Versamark ink, stamp the wooden design and then emboss with the white embossing powder and the heat gun. Repeat on the other side too.
Cut about 25cm long ribbons and tie them with the binding twine. Cut in half the white ruffle edge ribbon.
Remove the metallic wire from the jingles bells, pass some twine secure and tie a bow. Tie to the wooden star on different lengths.