Embellish a love card with air dry clay shaped wings, red colour details and metallic clogs.
Find all materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Prima Finnabair 5″ x 8″ Silicone Mould – Wing & Locket
- Creall Do & Dry Light Air Dry Modelling Clay – White 250g
- Buddly Crafts Industrial Gears Metal Charms – 20pcs Silver Tone AS6
- Viva Decor A5 Clear Stamps – Tags Love #121
- Viva Decor A5 Clear Stamps – Grunge Backgrounds #158
- Joy! Crafts 300gsm Kraft Paper – A5 White 20pcs
- Sparkletz Embellishment Pack 10g – Crystal Stars #118Tsukineko VersaFine CLAIR Pigment Ink Pad – Tulip Red
- Knorr Prandell Beads & Sequins Assortment – Red
- Ranger Tinsel Embossing Powder 0.63oz 18g – Red Tinsel
- Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad – Large
- Viva Decor Jewellery Glue 28ml
- 3D Double Sided Foam Tape 2m Roll – 12mm x 2mm
- Heat tool
Place the air dry clay into the winds mould and let it dry well.
Stamp a piece of white kraft card with the love tag stamp and the VersaMark ink pad. Cover with the red embossing powder and heat set.
Cut along the heart and the love word.
Stamp a 4x6in piece of white kraft paper with the Red tulip color ink pad and the thick stripes stamp of the Grunge background set as in photo.
Set the stamped heart in the centre with some foam tape and continue by adding the winds, the gears and the beads with the jewellery glue. Place the kraft paper on a card base.