Decorate wooden coasters with stamped mosaic tiles and stone effect paints.
Find all the materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Darkroom Door Collage Cling Rubber Stamp – DDCS023 Arty Mosaic
- Bare Wood Coasters & Holder Square #0340
- Viva Decor Venezia Stone Effect Paint Starter Kit – 535 Bianco
- Tsukineko VersaFine CLAIR Pigment Ink Pad – Nocturne
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint 59ml 2oz – Snow (Titanium) White DA01
Cover the wooden coasters and their holder with the white DecoArt paint. Let them dry well.
Stamp with the Nocturne colour ink pad and the Arty Mosaic rubber stamp.
Apply the stone effect pastes covering partially the stamped design using a pallet knife. Let them dry well.
Use the sandpaper to smooth the surfaces.
Apply the paints included in the stone effect kit.
It is advisable to use a sealer or varnish (decoupage glue or gel medium can work too) to cover the coasters to protect from glass marks.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.