A tiny box with a small or large gift inside; the choice is yours! These small gift boxes are Valentine’s special made to hold from a heart shaped chocolate piece to a ring. Red and white coloured to match the day.
Find this and many more projects in Buddly Crafts magazine!
- Buddly Crafts Silver Tone Metal Charms – 12pcs Arrows 5mm x 30mm
- Buddly Crafts Silver Tone Metal Charms – 12pcs Little Birds
- Marianne Design Embossing Folder & Cutting Die – Cross Stitching DF3417
- Knorr Prandell White Cardboard Favor Box – 1pc 75mm Heart #138
- Halbach 3mm Jute Twine 46m – Natural
- Tsukineko Memento Dye Ink Pad Large – Lady Bug
- Tsukinenko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad – Large
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder 1oz – White
- Buddly Crafts Industrial Gears Metal Charms – 20pcs Silver Tone AS6
- Buddly Crafts Silver Tone Metal Charms – 3pcs Feathers 18mm x 51mm
- Buddly Crafts 5mm Round Metal Claw Stud Rivets – Silver Tone 200pcs #V8
- Buddly Crafts Metal Claw Stud Rivets – 12mm Hearts – Red 50pcs #V1
- Hobby & Crafting Fun 6mm Glass Pearls – 25pcs – Blue
- Hobby & Crafting Fun 1mm Waxed Cotton Cord – 5m – Black #8302
- 33mm Swivel Head Lobster Clasp – 2pcs
- Buddly Crafts Wooden Hearts – 10pcs 40mm W2
- Buddly Crafts 5mm Jump Rings – 100pcs Silver Tone ST13
- Hot glue gun
- Heat gun
- Craft knife
- Die cutting machine
Cover a piece of cardstock with the Memento lady bug ink pad and die cut it with cross stitch die. Keep all die cuts.
Use the VersaMark to cover a wooden heart, cover with the white embossing powder and heat set.
Take the small die cutting stitches and glue them to the edge of the heart.
Glue the large die cut piece on the cover of the heart box, then place the wooden heart and a red stud rivet.
Decorate the side of the box with small die cut stitches.
For the second box, colour a wooden heart with the Memento ink pad and cut ¼ of it. Use a sanding paper to smooth the edge.
Glue in angle the wooden heart on the cover.
Decorate with the jute twine and the metallic embellishments.
Decorate the bottom of the box with jute twine by gluing it around it.
Make simple charms that can be hanged on keys, bags etc. Add jump rings on metal charms pieces and tie them on lobster clasp with some waxed cotton cord.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.