Valentine’s day table decoration; quick and easy table Using a bookbinding ring make a napkin ring decorated with skeleton rose leaves, that are also used on a tag to hold the cutlery.
- Buddly Crafts Silk Rose Leaves – Red
- Buddly Crafts Silk Rose Leaves – Bright Pink
- Joy! Crafts Bookbinding Rings 12pcs – 43mm Silver
- Buddly Crafts 1mm Jute String – 110m Natural
- Tsukineko Memento Dye Ink Pad – Lady Bug
- Knorr Prandell Deco Paper Clips – Heart Silver 44mm
- Buddly Crafts 21mm x 8mm Metal Word Charms – 16pcs Silver Tone ST26
- Buddly Crafts Wooden Hearts – 10pcs 40mm W2
Take one of each colour rose leaves and twist the wire stems a couple of times tightly.
Now, repeat the above with attaching the stems on the paper clip heart.
Continue, by twisting the wires on the binder ring to set the paper clip and the leaves.
Add a metal charm with some twine.
Cut a tag shape about 12 x 7 cm and distress the edges with the inkpad.
Twist two more wire stems of the leaves at the edges this time, open a small hall on the corner of the tag and pass them through. Secure at the back with some glue or tape. Place a paperclip on the right side of the tag.
Paint with the inkpad the wooden hearts and let them dry well.
Pass the cutlery under the tag’s leaves. Decorate the table with hearts and more leaves.