Make a special gift box for a baby to send your wishes and place a beautiful teddy bear. The box can be used for baby’s photo inside and little keepsakes.
Find all materials in Buddly Crafts shop
- Folia White Cardboard Cases with Handles – 2pcs #3310
- Coochi 17cm Supersoft Sitting Teddy Bear – Cream with Brown Plaid
- Pronty MDF Shapes – 4pcs Rocking Horse Small
- Joy! Crafts Corrugated Card – 12″x12″ – Wide #0212
- Viva Decor Paper Soft Color – Indigo 607
- Viva Decor A5 Clear Silicone Stamps Set – Brick & Wood #103
- Knorr Prandell 6mm Satin Ribbon Roll – 5m – Dark Blue #137
- Viva Decor A5 Clear Silicone Stamps Set – Birth #39
- Buddly Crafts 21mm x 8mm Metal Word Charms – 16pcs Silver Tone ST26
- Buddly Crafts 25mm Denim Look Cotton Ribbon – 2m – Stars Dark DL4
- Buddly Crafts 15mm Stars Metal Claw Stud Rivets – Silver Tone 50pcs #V5
- Buddly Crafts 5mm Round Metal Claw Stud Rivets – Silver Tone 200pcs #V8
- Buddly Crafts 1mm Jute String – 110m Natural
- M BOSS Embossing Powder – Silver Gray
- Tsukinenko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad – Large
- cArt-Us Tiny Wooden Letters – A-Z Uppercase 250pcs
- Craft knife
- Heat gun
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper .25″ & .5″ Radius
Distress all edges, in and out, of the cardboard case. Stamp with Wood stamp and the Soft color on all sides, leaving a blank space on the cover of the case.
Create 2 frames of the corrugated paper in dimensions of 15.5×12.5cm with 1.5cm of all sides. Punch only the two corners with the Corner chomper in the .5 radius.
Stamp the rocking horse shape with the VersaMark and cover with the silver embossing powder. Heat with the heating gun. Repeat once more to achieve better coverage.
Glue one of the frames on the cover. Glue jute string around the inner side of the frame.
Continue by glueing the printed ribbon and then some jute string around the edge of the corrugated paper frame.
Glue the wooden letters with the name of the baby and place the metallic studs.
Place glue at the back outer edge of the second frame leaving the long straight side without it. This will create a pocket for a card. Place the frame on the inner side of the cover.
Stamp a 12.5x9cm white cardstock piece with the Viva Soft color and one of the Viva baby stamps. Place the card in the frame previously glued, by sliding it from the long unglue side. This frame can be letter used for a baby photo.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.