Make a wish and the unicorn will listen to it! A simple to make card with no use of paint but full of pastel shades and colour.
Find this tutorial and all the materials in Buddly Crafts
- Buddly Crafts 25mm Printed Grosgrain Ribbon – 2m Unicorns
- Byetsa 14mm Lace Edge Gingham Bias Binding 1m – Pastel Pink
- Buddly Crafts 9mm Ric Rac Trimming 3m – Baby Pink
- Buddly Crafts Clear Glass Domed Cabochons – 25mm Square 5pcs
- Barbara Anne Williams Digital Stamps – Garden Vignettes Ticket Sentiments
- Tsukineko StazOn Solvent Ink Pad – Fuchsia Pink
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Dainty Pearlized Stamens – Pink #5705
- Petaloo DIY Paintables Mulberry Mini Flower Layers 48pcs 1651-004
- Buddly Crafts 12mm Flatback Flower Pearls – 80pcs – Ivory P62
- Starform Border Line Peel Off Stickers – 2pcs – Pennant Borders Silver #1255
- Dovecraft Cards & Envelopes – 5×7 – 10pcs White DCCE026
- Sparkletz Embellishment Pack 10g – Mermaid #104
- Viva Decor Jewellery Glue
On a 4x6in piece of white cardstock set cutting of the peel off stickers to decorate the middle and the top of the cardstock.
Add first the lace edge gingham bias binding and then the unicorns ribbon in the middle of the card.
Colour few flatback flower pearls with the StazOn ink pad.
Glue a small cutting of the pink ric rac ribbon and add few stamens.
Continue placing the paper flowers and decorate with the Sprakletz embellishment pack.
Print the “Make a wish” digital stamp, set it on the card and glue a square glass cabochon.