A decorative cat that makes some noise when it on the move! A piece for the cat lovers that can be coloured and filled with different colours than those used here.
Find this and more projects with all the materials in Buddly Crafts
- Dyan Reaveley’s Dylusions Cling Stamp Collections – Puddy Cat 53675
- Tsukineko Memento Dual Tip Marker Pen – Angel Pink
- DecoArt Extreme Sheen Metallic Paint 59ml 2oz – Silver
- Tsukineko VersaFine Clair Pigment Ink Pad – Nocturne
- Sparkletz Embellishment Pack 10g – Mermaid #104
- Buddly Crafts 15mm (5/8″) Satin Soft Fold Over Elastic 3m – Baby Pink
- Joy! Crafts A4 Transparent Acetate Sheets – 5pcs
- We R Memory Keepers Cinch Book Boards 2pcs – 8.5″x11″ Grey
- Watercolour paper
- Hot glue gun
- Craft knife
Stamp the big cat design with the VersaFine CLAIR ink pad a piece of watercolour paper. Cut along the stamped shapes.
Glue the stamped pieces of paper on the greyboard and cut along sides. Remove the centre drop-like part.
Turn them back side and colour them with the silver paint.
Cut pieces of the acetate to cover the middle openings, gluing lightly around them.
Cut about 1cm thickness stripe of greyboard, bend and glue around the opening on the acetate.
Fill with the Sprakletz embellishments.
Place hot glue and cover with the second cat shape piece.
Glue elastic ribbon around to cover and add decorate further with the pink marker.