Make a small piece of art by stamping your favorite stamp design on a mini canvas and easily painting it with markers and ink pads.
- a 10x10cm canvas
- Dyan Reaveley’s Dylusions Cling Stamps – Two Heads Are Better Than One
- Black embossing powder
- VersaColor – Pacific and Celadon ink pads
- VersaFine CLAIR – Nocturne
- Memento Markers – Lulu Lavender, Pear Tart, Rose Bud, Lilac Poises, Angel Pink, Grape Jelly,
- Buddly Crafts 12mm Flatback Flower Pearls – 80pcs – Ivory P62
- Buddly Crafts 5mm Round Metal Claw Stud Rivets – Silver Tone 200pcs #V8
- Heat tool
Stamp the head stamp with the VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne ink pad on the mini canvas. Cover with the embossing powder and heat set.
Start coloring with the MEMENTO markers using the light colors first.
Continue with the darker colored MEMENTO markers.
Use a sponge dauber to distress the background and edges of the canvas with the VersaColor ink pads.
Add rhinestones and embellishments on the canvas.