Inspired by the bright colours of spring make a colourful card to send your Easter wishes, simple and easy to make.
Find all materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Dovecraft Cards & Envelopes – 5×7 – 10pcs White DCCE026
- Studio Light 6×6 Paper Pad – #81
- Buddly Crafts 18mm Flowers Shaped Cut Out Satin Ribbon 2m – Orange
- Buddly Crafts 18mm Flowers Shaped Cut Out Satin Ribbon 2m – Yellow
- Knorr Prandell 1mm Bakers Twine – 20m – Dark Green #017
- May Arts 20mm Chevron Stripe Twill Ribbon 1m – Celery #382
- May Arts 20mm Chevron Stripe Twill Ribbon 1m – Yellow #382-34-27
- May Arts 20mm Chevron Stripe Twill Ribbon 1m – Orange #382-34-28
- 15mm Stripe Buttons – 5pcs Green S24
- Viva Decor Artline Modeling Paste 250ml – 100 Fine White
- Hobby & Crafting Fun 4mm Acrylic Diamond Beads Trio – #0403
- Knorr Prandell Tiny Wooden Shapes 45pcs – Easter 2118521035
- cArt-Us Tiny Wooden Shapes – 45pcs Floral Fantasy #1014
- Buddly Crafts 5mm Flatback Resin Rhinestones – 500pcs – Crystal #R1
- Palette knife
- Hot glue gun
Hand cut by tearing long stripes of paper from the paper pad.
Glue on the card one long piece (about 13cm) only on edges of it.
Continue adding two shorter ones.
Cut pieces of the chevron ribbons in different lengths and pass them under the first glued piece of paper. Glue them.
Add some structure paste and set beads and flowers from the flowers ribbons.
Cut pieces from the baker twine, fold in half and decorate the card. Add the the wooden embellishments on the card.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.