Create a mixed media large tag in a spring mood, using ALL PURPOSE ink in bright colours. Add a sentiment or leave it with the composition only and decorate a shelf or make it cover a handmade book.
Find all materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Tando Creative 2mm Greyboard 5pcs – 3″ x 6″
- Tsukineko All-Purpose Ink 15ml – 80 White
- Tsukineko All-Purpose Ink 15ml – 66 Thyme
- Tsukineko All-Purpose Ink 15ml – 10 Green Apple
- Tsukineko All-Purpose Ink 15ml – 11 Lemon Yellow
- Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad – Large
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder – Clear .56oz 16g
- Viva Decor A5 Clear Stamps – Grunge Backgrounds #158
- Buddly Crafts 25mm Printed Grosgrain Ribbon – 2m Butterflies
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Transparent Acetate Wings 72pcs TH93785
- Tsukineko StazOn Pigment Ink Pad – Lemon Drop
- Craft Medley Natural Jute Cord 80g – 3ply FL102
- Knorr Prandell 3mm Satin Ribbon Roll 10m – Yellow #005
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Dainty Pearlized Stamens – Lemon #571
Paint the Tando greyboard piece with the white ALL PURPOSE ink. Repeat to reach the desired result. Let it dry well.
Stamp with the circles stamp and the VersaMark watermark ink, cover with the clear embossing powder and heat set.
Sprinkle few drops of the Green apple colour ink and use a straw to blow ink to create “branches”. Dry well.
Repeat the procedure with the Thyme colour ink. Dry well and clean with some paper over the embossed areas.
Use the dots stamp to stamp the bottom part of the greyboard with the yellow ALL PURPOSE ink and secure while wet with heated clear embossing powder.
Use some white paint to light up the right side of the card for a better contrast with the embellishments.
Paint two large wings white and one medium size butterfly yellow.
Wrap some jute cord around the greyboard base.
Glue the two wings, add the flower stamens and add the butterflies ribbon with some yellow satin ribbon.
Finish with the yellow butterfly.