Make a Valentine’s day love card using the heart wooden shape as a stamp to create a distress background and add details with beads and metallic embellishments.
Find all materials in Buddly Crafts and more ideas in Buddly Crafts blog
- Buddly Crafts Wooden Hearts – 10pcs 40mm W2
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Peony #016
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Orchid #034
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Camellia #101
- Tsukineko Fabrico Dual Tip Marker Pen – Brick
- Tim Holtz 4×8 Layering Stencil – Heartstruck THS 073
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Petal Pink #134
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Seashell #133
- May Arts 16mm Organic Cotton Stripe Ribbon – 1m – Red
- Sizzix Thinlits Cutting Dies By Tim Holtz – Holiday Words #2 661601
- Buddly Crafts Silver Tone Metal Charms – 3pcs Feathers 18mm x 51mm
- Buddly Crafts Clear Glass Domed Cabochons – 12mm Round 15pcs GC3
- Buddly Crafts Clear Glass Domed Cabochons – 18mm Round 12pcs
- Buddly Crafts Flatback Rose Pearls – 50pcs 12mm Ivory P13
- Buddly Crafts Flatback Pearls – 20pcs 40mm Ivory Leaves P11
- Knorr Prandell Beads & Sequins Assortment – Red
- Dovecraft Cards & Envelopes – 5×7 – 10pcs White DCCE026
- Kippers Hobby WaterArt Watercolour Paper 185gsm – 30 sheets
- Viva Decor Jewellery Glue
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus (Machine Only) 660020
- Hot glue gun
- We R Memory Keepers Paper Trimmer & Score Board (White)
- JeJe Extra Sticky Double Sided Tape XL 6mm x 25m
- Sponge dauber
Glue a pencil or any other thick tube like stick on the wooden heart.
Cut a 4×6 in (~10x15cm) piece of the watercolour paper and using the wooden heart stamp with various colour of the VersaColor ink pads.
Cover the space among the stamped hearts with gentle move of a sponge dauber with the VersaColor Seashell ink pad.
Place the stencil on the stamped card and using VersaColor Camellia cover a small part of it.
Keep the stencil in the same place and outline few parts of the design with the Fabrico Brick marker.
Set a piece of the cotton ribbon with the double sided tape a bit lower than the middle of the stamped card.
Die cut a love design from a metallic sheet and trim around on rectangular. Don’t forget to keep the center circle die cut from the O letter.
Start gluing, first the metallic embellishments, then the pearl ones and continue with the wooden heart.
Use the jewellery glue to add round red beads among the previously set embellishments and decorate further.
[…] Visit the The Craft World … Read More… […]