Make an all year gift to show your love to someone with a little piece that can be placed everywhere and decorate from a wall to a desk.
- Winsor & Newton Artist’s Classic Stretched Cotton Canvas – 10cm x 10cm
- Tsukineko Memento Dye Ink Pad Large – Rhubarb Stalk
- Tsukineko Memento Dye Ink Pad Large – Tuxedo Black
- Tim Holtz 4×8 Layering Stencil – Treads THS 045
- Viva Decor Artline Modeling Paste 250ml – 100 Fine Whit
- Ranger Embossing Powder 0.5oz 15g – Silver
- Ranger Embossing Powder 0.5oz 15g – Red
- Knorr Prandell Craft & Jewellery Wire – ⌀0.25mm x 50m Silver Plated
- Buddly Crafts Hearts Metal Pendant Frames – 3pcs Silver Tone
- Buddly Crafts Silver Tone Metal Charms – 10pcs Pen Nibs 7mm x 32mm
- Tsukineko StazOn Solvent Ink Pad – Jet Black
- Tsukineko StazOn Solvent Ink Pad – Blazing Red
- Buddly Crafts Industrial Gears Metal Charms – 20pcs Silver Tone AS6
- May Arts 20mm Chevron Stripe Twill Ribbon 1m – Red #382-34-14
- Viva Decor Jewellery Glue
- Buddly Crafts 8mm Square Metal Claw Stud Rivets – Silver Tone 50pcs #V11
- Buddly Crafts Ornate Keys Metal Charms – 14pcs Silver Tone AS7
- Pallet knife
- Sponge daubers
- Heat tool
Place the stencil on the stretched canvas and with a sponge dauber colour with Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink pad covering about the half middle of the canvas surface.
Distress the rest white areas with the Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad.
Lay modelling paste with a pallet knife on a cross way to the opposite stenciled surface making strokes by moving up and down the pallet knife on the paste.
Sprinkle spots of the paste with red and silver embossing powder and heat set.
Wrap around the canvas jewelry wire in the aiming the center and secure at the back by twisting the two wire edges.
Press the metallic heart and the metal silver tone pen nib on the StazOn Blazing Red ink pad, allow few seconds to dry and repeat.
Use a sponge dauber to colour the gears with the StazOn Jet black, decreasing the shine and reflection of the silver tone surface of them.
Cut a small piece of the May Arts chevron ribbon and glue it on the middle center of the canvas.
Continue with the gears, then the heart and the rest of the details using the Viva Jewellery Glue.