Prepare an afternoon tea invitation by crafting little paper details that your guests will love. Start with the invitations themselves and add matching towel rings and tea bags pockets.
- Kim’s Digi Papers – A Patchwork of Papers – Blue
- Kim’s Digital Stamps – Teapot & Tag Sentiments
- Atbelle A4 Smooth White Card – 10pcs White 240g
- Buddly Crafts 15mm Ribbon Roses – Teal 35pcs R5
- Buddly Crafts 15mm Ribbon Roses – White 35pcs R1
- Knorr Prandell 3mm Satin Ribbon Roll – 10m – Turquoise Blue #033
- Buddly Crafts 30mm Doily Edge Grosgrain Ribbon – 2m – White
- Marianne Design Creatables Cutting Dies – Tea for Two LR0315
- Buddly Crafts Flatback Pearls – 20pcs 40mm Ivory Leaves P11
- Tsukineko Memento Dual Tip Marker Pen – Bahama Blue
Printer, craft knife, glue, hot glue gun
Download and print the pattern paper from Patchwork collection on the A4 page. Print the tag from the Teapot & Tag Sentiments file. For 4 cards you will need a full A4 page, divided in width in 4 parts.
Using the same cardstock, die cut the tea shapes and paint with the marker pen.
Fold in half the paper cuttings. Glue a piece of doily edge ribbon and decorate with the tag, the pearl leaves, the satin roses and the die cut teapot. Your invitation card is ready.
Print another A4 page with the patchwork pattern. Cut pieces of 15cm x 5cm.
Glue the doily edge ribbon on them, leaving about 0.5cm on one side.
Roll the paper and glue. Decorate with die cuts and a small ribbon from the 3mm roll. The towel rings are ready.
Print one more A4 page with the patchwork pattern. Cut pieces of 8cm x 20cm. Fold in half. Glue on the long sides only.
Glue a piece of the doily edge ribbon and decorate with the rose and the satin ribbon. Use these pockets to place a bag of tea.